Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Praise the Lord!

Praise the lord,glory to u my king....

1) For the past one month plus i have been feeling down,i was worried about my SIM results.I dunno why as time goes by i seemed to be more dumb and lazy..going for night classes and preparing for exam was a nightmare.Im aware that i din do well for my exam this time round and was prepared to take sub- paper.STill everynight i have been praying so hard i knew that i have done my best and i believe my father will do the rest..the results were finally out and i guess i can finally zzz soundly tonight.I managed to pass all three modules..What a relief!Though i din do that well still thank you father.

2) POochie BLood TEst
Yesterday sis and i finally brought babygal to the vet for her annual vaccination.Poor joey was shivering in the taxi,she sensed something was not right...doc say joey looks good and her cataracts din worsen.baby was brave she din cry when she had the jab on the butt...sis and i decided to let baby do a blood test since she is 10 and we have yet to do any.We love baby joey n want her to live forever if possible. she din like the blood test n it was painful..i cant bear to see that so left the room n left her with doc n sis..standing there i can hr my maltese breathing so hard...then she was very angry growling away..my heart felt the pain..but i hope she understand cuz we meant well. She was so angry last nite that she refuse to cum out frm the sofa n i can see she is still in pain.*sayang joey*.Clinic called us todat n told sis baby results r out.Her liver kidney n everything are in good condition.*phew*but she must cut down on oily food.As baby doesnt really eat i guess the oily food cums frm CAESER.....hmmm will try to reduce that ...anyway thank GOd My BABy is fine.

3) KTV session

I met up with AP and jas today and we went K box fo KAraoke and lunch at the same time...these days i cant sing sounds like a fog croaking away.Anyway glad to see them n we went shopping afterthat.I bought two tops that i really love...afterwhich i took a train to woodlands to meet Hubby- to- be for dinner..WE had KFC (SINFUL FOOD) and after a while he had to return to sch for night class.Poor dear has to work till 10 these two night.*hugs*

No comments: