Friday, December 14, 2007

Angry..

Right now... im feeling angry angry angry ^!*^*&^*&@(&) first im angry with myself for raising my voice at mum at the shopping centre this afternoon,i felt bad.2 Im angry with some friends - y is everyone told of e montage thing except me, y do u make me feel like im a lousy friend....and now (3) im angry with the bridal shop staff!!! i feel short- changed,this is already my second bridal shop... why is it others always get better deal than me...just becuz i dun kick a fuss or bargain thus im always short change>>>or is it becuz they r always out there to cheat MONEY!!!being kind is nt a bonus becuz others take advantage of YOU!!! y is it others pay 3288 that comes with Actual day photographer and made to measure gown n y do i need to pay 3688 with OFF THE RACK GOWN n actually day photographer!!!!i hate dishonest ppl....BAD BAD SERVICE i feel short changed!!

Hubby -to- be y r you so kind,if only u r more demanding maybe we wont get short changed all the time..

No comments: