Tuesday, September 07, 2010

My 28 Birthday(Part 2)

Oh yes is my birthday today and daddy has to work hence we only have dinner plans in the night.Hubby said that we should leave jairus with my in laws so that we can enjoy the date, so my in laws came over in the afternoon and brought jairus back with them.Recieved two books from mil as my birthday pressies/Oh my i missed my son,i realised im the one with seperation anxiety,i missed the days when he was in my stomach for 10 mths hence i could bring him everywhere i go and no one can snatch him away from me.Yes im possessive.I love being with him alone,just the two of us.
Anyway since i was all alone in the afternoon, i decided to go for a facial to pamper myself.Soon evening came n i was all ready to go on a date with daddy.For this year i told munn not to reveal the makan place to me as i wanted a surprise,yes im prompted to him many times like i nvr been to rochester park,equinox  and blah blah blah.so deep dwn i was hoping he caught my hints but again munn always has a mind of his own,he keeps asking me if i wanna knw the venue n my ans was no!
haha on our way there,munn presented my birthday card(IS a SOP and if i do not get it i will scream my head off) and when i read the content i was so touched that i cried.,hubby is so sweet!n to my surprise he actually got me a birthday pressie which i was least expecting.he actually bought me an accessory ring to match my outfit and accessory.that was really so sweet of him.Muack@
And yes we had our dinner at valley point shopping centre DOZO.The ambience and service was great and the food was awesome.thumbs up for each dish.It was a shame that the lousy camera did not do justice to the food.I love the choice munn made!By the time we finished dinner it was 9 plus so we made our way to in laws house.Mil bought me a banana chocolate cake from eatzi and i gt to cut the cake again.jairus was already sleeping then hence we did not manage to get a shot with mummy precious boy.
Alright thats all for my 28th birthday.






No comments: