Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Little SUmo --Baby Jairus 09/04/2010


BAby Jairus is finally here on 09/04/2010...he is 53 cm and weighs 4040kg.My goodness he is actually the biggest baby in the nursery.He is so chubby and he resembles just like a little sumo.One nurse asked me if Im had KFC very often during my pregnancy....each time the nurses see him or me they will comment how big jairus is...

 Thank god the C section was finally over the surgery itself was pretty fast however to me the adminstration of epidural was pretty scary.it hurts and i wonder y some ppl say it dont.Im thankful that i did not suffer any side effects from the epidural as i knw some ppl tend to shiver uncontrollably and also
tend to throw up.I was just feeling really stoned after the epidural as i guess i did not zzz the night before.

Praise God for his beautiful creation...Jairus is such a darling.

No comments: