Friday, September 18, 2009

THis Is It!!!

AFter 5 years of part- time studies and work I have finally finished my SIM journey...Praise be to God...It has been really stressful for the last few months as i was struggling with my final year disertation work and driving classes.I am so thankful I had Mdm Jin to help me along the way otherwise It would have been so much more terrible.im intimidated by my supervisor as she has very high expectations and the worst part is im quite slack and i do not take initiatives to approach her....have been "buttered" by her a few times...n i always end up complaining to hubby...Just hope the emplacement will come quickly and i hope all the time and effort are worth.

A Big Thank you to hubby for being there for me all these years,especially the days he spent hours waiting for me outside the lecture hall and fetching me to and fro school.The day i had the dialogue session with the panel he was again with me encouraging me...N i feel so blessed that im the only student whose husband is seating out there waiting for me..Thanks Munn. Love you.

ANyway, THis IS IT...No more studies for me..the thought of it makes me throw up!

No comments: