Sunday, September 06, 2009

NAsi LEmak Here WE Come!!


T0day is my 27th Birthday N im feeling abit stoned....for the past few days my nose has been giving me problem seems like pregnancy increase nasal congestion...We had A Nasi LEmak PArty for the KakiS! There was full attendance(except for ah wee who needs to work) and everyone turned up (of cuz nvr on time haha) . AFraid that there wont be enough food i got hwa to get some hotdogs and i also cooked fried eggs in addition.My goodness Li has such a HUge Appetitie or shd i say Fetish for EGGS....Her eyes sparkle when she saw the eggs...i bet little CLara who is in mummy womb will get high on egg too! IAn was sweet to bring homemade cookies which he baked that morning it tasted real goood..yummy .How many man can bake cookies in the first place..?

The babies are so cute they turned up in MICKEY MOUSE outfit and they brought so much joy to the aunties who nvr grow tired playing with them...Poor aden had a fall from the bed n he cried so loudly.. *sayang* I could feel the pain as im aware my bed is very high n he must have had a bad fright falling in the dark dark room...

As usual the women had a great time catching up or even gossiping...lulu was nice to make an effort to order the birthday cake frm RIVE..Knowing that i like the strawberry shortcake, on top of the chocolate cake she ordered a slice of strawberry shortcake just for me so that i can savour...

We had a great time celebrating ying and my birthday but it was a pity that ying had to leave much earlier.....Thank God for FRIENDS!!!!

No comments: