Monday, November 10, 2008

Term 4 Week 10

It has been a long time since i last blogged...praise the lord school term is finally coming to an end...Im so proud of my my P2 gals as they have all made vast improvements compared to SA1 and yes i love this bunch of naughty kids though they are the famous class that drive all teachers nuts...Im gonna miss this class...As for my Primary 3 kids i cant seem to bond with them as i can tell they are all very afraid of me and they hv no interest in the subject.Well if i do take them next year hope things will improve...As for my Primary 6 kids i just pray that they will fare well in their PSLE and they will be able to get into the school of their choice.

Im so glad that the holidays are coming it has been a long time since i NUA at home...March holiday i was down with wedding photo shoots and courses..June I was down with wedding...september i was down in Shandong..Well this has been a real hectic year for me but nonetheless i really had fufiling year....A year which will leave me beautiful memories.


Im gg South Africa in 4 weeks time for my long awaited honeymoon....though i wish that we can go NZ and be away for a longer time still im glad we are able to go to SA and be back to spend xmas with family and friends....I Will wanna take lotsa pictures on this trip...Thank God for the coming holiday!

No comments: