Friday, August 10, 2007

Whatever...

There are simply a few particular people in my office whom i cant stand..they r so damn bitchy n unprofessional....the thought of religious educators behaving in such immature manners simply turn me off...i din expect educators to be so damn bitchy...arent teachers supposed to be kind by nature?


My Lord says love God love all, whivh includes loving my enemies.I remember his words ...however ppl simply cant stop stabbing me .hello im nt a stone,i can see hear n feel.It really piss me off n upsets me when i know ppl r picking on me...i just wanna be left alone at work...what on earth have i done ... im nt a entertainer nor a "sa ka" person.im just being myself....

for heaven sake please preach what u say..btw if u r too lonely pls get urself a man...fall into love,get married n start a family...btw will appreciate if u can be more professional..

No comments: