Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all the great mummies in the world!!!hmmm is my second mother's day this year and im loving it because is another occasion where i get pampered by hubby again;) Papa has indeed given me a pleasant surprise this year, it has been a long time since he gave me flowers and to my surprise he actually sent a box of flowers to school this year.I was so delighted and touched by his gesture.Colleagues and friends all complimented on how sweet papa is.I have to agree papa has been putting in lotsa effort to cheer mummy up.Good effort papa.on mothers day morning papa brought us to have brunch at one twenty six at east coast,it was a breezy afternoon and i like the alfresco setting.It was our first time time and it was a good experience.the food was good and the weather was sunny.After that we sat on the beach for awhile and played with Jairus,Happiness doesnt cost money.Spending quality time with your loved ones on a lazy sunday afternoon is surely pure bliss,the only pity was joey girl was not around with us,I am sure she would love to walk in ECP  too.Thanks papa for everything;)

No comments: