Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is My BirTHdAy TOO!!!

Hello everyone Im Joey the dog...this is the first time im speaking on this blog as my owner feels i should not be that anti social after 12 yrs...fine fine as it is my birthday i agree to do so.It has been a long long time since they bought me a birthday cake the last time i had a cake it burnt my whiskers n i got a bad fright since..anyway i cant really be bothered as i do not fancy cakes however im glad im having one today!The best part is my favourite gor gor's birthday is only 1 day away from mine.so we sort of had a combined birthday celebration with them feasting at the table and my favourite sister feeding me chicken meat from the corn soup.
sister Jo complained is a hassle to buy me birthday pressie as im not into anything. So in the end she got me a bottle of green liquid to be added into my water which has dental benefits.Oh my goodness that green liquid really stink my WATEr...i was so thirsty after the walk yet i cant bring myself to drink that.What a birthday pressie!ANyway i know they all love me lotsa... so what else can i ask for?WOOf woof....

No comments: