Sunday, June 01, 2008

Our Love NEst

Atrina is finally Borne....a beautiful baby that cost a bomb.well the reno has been smooth except for the facts that the air con installation was giving me problems n there were some hiccups here n there...Anyway praise the lord for his goodness and generosity he has given Munn n I an express home...

My parents in law have been very helpful n supportive as our house was only ready a few days before wedding,mil n Fil actually took time off to clean n pack the house for us and i really appreciate that.Thank God for my parents in law..Munn has been very stressed this period that he has lost weight but nt the bride.He has been cleaning up the house n seeing to the preparation for wedding.Munn has been doing a great job n im glad that this responsible and amazing guy is my Hubby!to end Preparing for Wedding Plus House is not that fun afterall....

Here are some pic of Our First HOME! I proudly present ATRINA to all of u!

No comments: