Saturday, February 02, 2008

SicK...AGAIn

Im sick again....having a very bad cold n a high fever(39 degress celcius) thank god sis manage to bring me to doc otherwise i could have just fainted at home...seldom felt this vulnerable n weak before...fever was high n i was so uncomfortable that im getting spasms n whole body was numb..i cant even walk had to drag myself to doctor...felt so sick that i even cried at hm wanted to see dear dear badly but i know he was in class so i din disturb him...

At the clinic i was about to faint..was really feeling terrible.had a jab which help to bring down the fever..but was sneezing away the whole nite.....is only 5 days away frm new year n i haven been shopping even my mani pedi appt has to be cancelled today...

I Cant stand teaching anymore....all the amt of work,meetings, wedding preparation,housing and studies are making me breathless....Im all stressed out..dear lord besides teaching what can i do please show me the way...

No comments: